• Explosion protection is a delicate and complex issue. Human lives may depend on it. Zalux offers you
reliable explosion protected lighting equipped with state of the art LED technology.
• Designed to be used in hazardous areas where an explosive atmosphere persists for a short period as standard illumination or as emergency illumination.
• Explosionproof IP66 & IK08
• Zone 2 and 22, gas and dust
• Good payback time versus conventional solutions
• 100% instant light, no start up-time
• 50,000h LONG SERVICE LIFE
• Emergency version available
• Glass fibre reinforced polyester in yellow (RAL 1003)
• Transparent polycarbonate diffuser
• White laquered steel plate
• Gasket made from polyurethane, poured in one piece with one wire entry of 20.5mm
|Zaleda Acquex||Acquex LED-M 1x0.6 ET PC||Acquex LED-M 1x1.2 ET PC||Acquex LED-M 1x1.5 ET PC|
|Luminous intensity||2.100 lm||4.200 lm||5.800 lm|
|Dimensions||675x151x78 mm (LxWxH)||1289x151x78 mm (LxWxH)||1589x151x78 mm (LxWxH)|
|LED MODULE||Samsung Mid-power LEDs|
|Color temperature||4000 K|
|Color rendering index||RA > 80|
|Driver||Electronic LED driver|
• Suitable for lighting premises of oil and gas, pharmaceutical, chemical, food and other industrial sites.